CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 24, 2010

Let's Get Lost

Project 52: Date Nights logo

Initially I made different plans for date night this week, but when I realized the Lost series finale was this weekend I decided we should watch that instead. We've been fans and avid watchers of the show since it started and were excited to see how it all would end. We busted out some treats from our date night basket -- root beer and whoppers -- and cuddled on the couch to watch. I was a little disappointed in the finale when it was over, but now that I've had time to digest it I find myself liking the ending more and more.
Colby couldn't resist taking a pic of Terry O'Quinn, aka Locke. Colby got his autograph a few years ago when we were on the same flight from Hawaii. We were so giddy when we recognized him on the plane and followed him off trying to take pics of him before Colby finally asked him to sign our boarding pass. :)


2 comments:

Bonnie and Joel said...

i love reading about your date nights. so cute

Anonymous said...

so cool! are you sad that lost is over now? thanks for sharing your date with us!
tiffany {Simply Modern Mom}