CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Girls Night

Colby and Landon went on a Father & Sons camp out last night so Cailyn and I decided to have our own girls night. First we went to El Torito with Mom & Emilee. Then we came home, got the babies in bed, watched Hannah Montana the Movie, painted our nails (she picked out yellow for her and orange for me!), and ate a pizzookie. Then we turned on "Party in the USA" by Miley Cyrus and Cailyn taught me the dance she made up to it. :) It was so much fun to spend some one-on-one time with my baby girl. She had been looking forward to this all week and she loved every minute of it!

1 comment:

Erika and Wesley said...

Awe that is so precious!! I bet that was the most special night Cailyn's ever had :). Also, I love how her hand is 6 shades darker than yours :)