CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Landon-isms




Landon is such a funny little guy! He has such a personality and everything he does and says just cracks me up.

The other day I was listening to Wicked in the car. After "Popular" was over he said, "More lollipop song please!" And now whenever he hears a Wicked song he requests the "lollipop song."

We drove past a Shell station the other day and Landon said, "Mommy, I don't like that big washing machine." I looked over to see a car going through the car wash.

Things aren't "yucky" they're "lucky".

He's constantly telling me "That's not fair!" even for things that wouldn't warrant that response. "Watch TV? But that's not fair mommy!" or "I get to have grapes? That's not fair!"

Oh how I love my little Landon!!! :)

No comments: