CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Too excited

Owen & Jacob LOVE to take baths. They splash and scream and giggle and get everything in the vicinity soaked. It's like Sea World -- if you're sitting in the first 3 rows you will get drenched!

Anyway, the other day we were downstairs and I asked them if they wanted to take a bath. They got all excited and made a beeline for the stairs. I ran up ahead of them to start the bath and then turned around for a minute to get their post-bath clothes ready. When I turned back around I saw this! Apparently they got up the stairs a lot faster than I thought they would and didn't bother to be stripped down. What's funny is I'm sure the water was freezing cold cuz it takes a while to heat up, but they didn't seem to mind. In fact, they were extremely irritated when I had to take them out to get their clothes off. Oh, what silly little boys!!!

No comments: