CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Straight Up & Round


Although she has beautiful curls, Cailyn has always longed for straight hair. So it's finally to the point where I can straighten (most) of it with the flat iron. She really does have pretty hair.


And then we come to Landon's hair. Colby tried to give him a haircut last night but he was just too darn wiggly and moved at the wrong moment. So the only way Colby could fix it was to buzz it all. :( Now his head looks so round and the poor kid can't play with his hair any more. (Trust me, that is a HUGE deal for him!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I din't even think about him playing with his hair!!! Maybe this will break him of that habit. You should keep it short for awhile. And by the way, I wish someone would show me how to sign up with a user name so I don't have to send this anonymous!!!