CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Spreadin' the Love

Okay, I admit that I am on the internet WAY too much. But there is such a wealth of information out there! Here are a few websites I've stumbled upon lately that were so great I just had to share:

She Does Hair - Oh my gosh I'm so glad I found this blog! It's all about little girls' hair. I am terrible when it comes to Cailyn's hair. I see so many girls with cute hairdos but it's something that has never come easy for me. This site has tons of pics and detailed instructions on how to create cute hairdos.

Sugar & Spice - This is a group of LDS moms who discuss everything from families, bargains, recipes and more. It looks like they even have a book club once a month -- right up my alley!

The Creative Homemaker - This site has great ideas for stay at home moms. She has some amazing chore charts & rewards systems that I want to try. I find Cailyn does really well with chore charts so I am really excited about getting ideas from this blog.

Freebies 4 Mom - Who knew there were so many freebies out there? Everything from free samples to free sweepstakes (which I'm not really into) to free magazine subscriptions. Check out the links for free Fisher Price DVDs. We've gotten 2 different ones so far and Cailyn loves them! Can't beat free!

Library Elf - This is great for anyone like me who ends up paying late fines for returning library books late! You can get an email and/or text message the day your books are due. Very cool.

Well, that's all for now. Hope someone finds this useful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need you to come and be my personal assitant!!! I need help but am computer handicaped! You could make my life so much easier!

marie said...

Does the job pay well? ;o)