CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bargain Shopping


Okay, I haven't shared a bargain shopping trip in a long time. I went to Albertson's today and got:

4 boxes cereal
1 box granola bars
7 pkgs yogurt

My total was $1.75. Not too shabby!!!

And yesterday I went to Vons and bought 20 (yes, that's right - twenty!) pkgs hot dogs and 5 boxes of Electrasol. I paid $15.70 but received a $20 coupon good for my next purchase! (And yes, we really will eat that many hot dogs!)

I really love bargain shopping and having such a stockpile of certain items. I recently got a two-year supply of laundry detergent for very little and am working on a good stockpile of dishwasher detergent. I've got more deoderant and toothpaste than I know what to do with! It's amazing how much we've saved since I've started couponing. It's a great hobby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why am I feeding your family ever night for free? Is that another one of your freebie's? Maybe we should come and eat at your house!
mom

colby & marie said...

Okay, but you have to come for breakfast!