CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 20, 2010

A giant hole

Last night I was upstairs when I heard Cailyn's "hurt" cry. I went downstairs to investigate and the first thing I noticed was a spot of blood on the carpet which didn't bode well. I told Cailyn to sit up and then all I saw was a giant gaping hole in her mouth! Apparently the kids were wrestling, trying to be the only one in front of the TV when Landon's head connected with her jaw and I guess he knocked her tooth out! She was just as shocked as me and stopped crying and started giggling. We finally found her tooth after a bit of searching (it was stuck to the bottom of her foot!). I told her all she has to do now is loose her other front tooth before Christmas so she can sing, "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth." She thought that was pretty funny.

Life is never dull when you have kids!!! :)

No comments: