CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Scrabble by Candlelight

Project 52: Date Nights logo

We had a very busy weekend and I don't think either of us was too motivated to have date night this week. But once we got started it was a lot of fun and we were glad we did it! We played a game of Scrabble Express by candlelight (cuz everything is more romantic by candlelight!) and enjoyed some Coconut Rough, fresh from New Zealand (thanks Mum & Dad!). It's a good thing I'm not cut throat competitive cuz I'm TERRIBLE at Scrabble. Colby won by a long shot. Even though I cheated by using slang words. :)

4 comments:

Brandy said...

Candlelight does make everything more romantic doesn't it...I am horrible at scrabble but my husband is too so that isn't even a game we own...and I own a ton of games.

Marian said...

I love scrabble and I think the candlelight is just the right touch for a romantic evening.

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Scrabble by candlelight sounds great.

Anonymous said...

oh fun date! and coconut rough? never had that before. will have to try it if i ever make it to new zealand. we both want to visit NZ one day. thanks for sharing your date! love your pictures.
tiffany {Simply Modern Mom}