CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Sponge Bob

Okay, I admit it, I just don't get Sponge Bob. That show is soooo annoying and it's all Cailyn is interested in these days!!! Landon loves it, too. How many 1 1/2 yr olds know how to say "Sponge Bob"? (Even now as I'm posting this blog he sees the pic and is jumping up and down getting so excited!) I can endure pretty much most of the kids shows out there, but this one just makes me cringe. I just don't get it ...

1 comment:

Crystal & Clint said...

So as I was catching up on my blog reading I came across your Sponge Bob post. What to say...this happens to be one of my husbands favorite cartoons. I must admit at first I too found it annoying; however, I now find myself watching it and laughing along with Clint. So, perhaps in time you will too find the joy of Sponge Bob!