CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Homemade Bread


I LOVE homemade bread. Love the smell, love the taste, love the cost. I've recently started to make all our own bread and we go through about 2-3 loaves per week. So I just thought I'd share my recipe for Wheat Bread. It's soooo yummy!!

Wheat Bread:
1 1/4 cup warm water
3 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cup bread flour
1/3 cup flax
2 teaspoons yeast

Add ingredients to bread machine and set on dough cycle. When the cycle is finished place the dough in a greased loaf pan, cover with greased plastic wrap, and let rise about an hour. Bake at 350ยบ for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven and brush a little bit of butter on the top.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, cool bread slicer there!!! Where did you get such an awesome thing? Wish I had one!
mom